Today was a good day. I went to the gym and worked hard. My body feels good.
So I'm watching these old videos from music groups from the 90's. Does anyone remember LFO? I remembered that Rich Cronin had passed away last year, so I listened to the 2 LFO songs I could remember...I had watched some of that VH1 show from a couple of years ago called Mission Man Band. It was a silly concept...but when you have bands like New Kids on the Block STILL touring and making money...and are in their 40's and singing about getting a girls number on the beach....why not exploit boy bands until the last drop?
The part about the cinnamon floss had me rolling.
Anyway, I am convinced that one of the other two guys in the group is mildly retarded. After I watched that video of Rich Cronin, I wondered what the other two guys were up to and googled them...found the names..and came across 2 you tube videos. One collegehumor video..and one they had made I guess right after Rich died.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySMJWM6wMU8
The college humor video, embedding wasn't enabled. boo.
The other video, which I can only describe as strange, a combination of the outfits they chose to wear to make this video, the "memorabilia" in the background, and the aforementioned mildly retarded guy singing/talking/playing the guitar in the background.
I'm not going to watch those, but I will say that I definitely remember "I fell for the girl that's on TV." That's them, right?
ReplyDelete